Apps with problems during install using Managed Mode

Mark Westcott mark at houseoffish.org
Thu May 29 12:14:06 CDT 2003

Hi,

I'm not 100% sure this is right, just because a window has WS_CLIPSIBLINGS and
WS_CLIPCHILDREN does not mean we necessarily want to manage it.

For example, both Trillian and WinAmp set this combination, and these need to
be unmanaged (ideally semi managed I think, where we draw the system bar, let
the app clip it away, then hand over to the window manager setting hints for
no decoration.. but thats another matter)

But then again I may be talking rubbish,

Mark