Bultin OCX?

danielcampos danielcampos at myway.com
Sat May 31 11:48:58 CDT 2003

Well, thanks to all of you for your opinions. At this moment
i am beginning to create the body of the OCX, and then
my original class made using unix sockets and threads will
be translated to windows sockets/threads, i'll take a bit
of time, so may be the next month i'll can tell you something
new.

Best regards,

Daniel Campos