Is it time for playing games on WINE?

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Sun Nov 2 00:22:17 CST 2003

> Well, i do some regressions tests too, but i use principaly:
> - - UT2003
> - - Unreal2
> - - Mafia
> - - Max Payne
> - - D3D samples
Doing tests with Max Payne started but used to crash the system after a
few minutes with a RedHat 9 system. Since I updated today to Fedora
beta3 , I will redo the tests :)

Anyway, I had to use this to have it starting:
[AppDefaults\\maxpayne.exe\\DllOverrides]
"msvcrt" = "n"
"msvcrt20" = "n"
"msvcirt" = "n"
"comctl32" = "n"
"commctrl" = "n"

Note: if you want games feedback, look at bug #1434 in Bugzilla.

=====
Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle_at_users_dot_sourceforge_dot_net)
 ICQ #170597259
Say NO to software patents
Dites NON aux brevets logiciels