What happend to "search" on WineHQ

Jeremy Newman jnewman at codeweavers.com
Mon Nov 3 08:05:59 CST 2003

Doh, it should be working, its possible the htdig db is corrupt, I'll
take a look.

BTW, I fixed the mailing list archives search months ago. The problem
was that htdig was only searching winehq.org, and all the links to the
archives on the site pointed to winehq.com, I changed the links to
relative to fix that issue.