Wine lecture slides

Tom twickline at skybest.com
Tue Nov 4 09:50:01 CST 2003

Francois Gouget wrote:
> On Mon, 22 Sep 2003, Francois Gouget wrote:
> [...]
>
>>>The lecture was given several months ago, but I'm going to repeat it in
>>>about a month. If you have any comments, please send them over for
>>>inclusion for next time.
>

> Maybe we could also announce such presentations on WineHQ's front page,
> in the 'news' section...
> We could start with the one you have next month. When/where is it?

Hi all,

I know i'm replying to a old mail but, Hey I do this sort of thing ;)

I plan to ask if I can do another presentation at our local LUG (wake
forest university) on wine.
And ive talked to people at the charlotte lug as well about a  presentation.
I think this kind of info would be usefull in our WWN as well. even if
its a short blurb .... so & so will
be doing a presentationthe date, time, place....

I made the suggestion some time back that we could use a page with
presentation info...
And on it add slides, info, facts, just good stuff to help people do
"good presentations"
Why try to re-invent the wheel 10 times? and as time goes on we can
update the info
and make sure it stays relatively current...

Any thoughts about this?

Tom