Forte Agent 2.0 (closed beta)

Boris 'pi' Piwinger 3.14 at logic.univie.ac.at
Wed Nov 5 17:19:56 CST 2003

Hi!

I am new to the list and have Linux at home since last
Thursday. I am still having some problems getting Forte
Agent to work under Wine, but I am involved into (closed)
beta testing for Forte Agent for many years and we just got
the first shot at 2.0 which will change a lot anyway. Some
problems are gone, but some serious problems are new.

It is the aim of Forte to have Agent run under Wine. So they
asked me to invite Wine developers to join the beta testing
people so both sides can see what needs to be done.

People on the Agent beta list are in very close contact (I
really enjoy it) to the progammer Mark Sidell, he really
get's the things done we suggest:-))

If you are a Wine developer and would like to join, please
let me know, I'll forward it to the guys at Forte.

pi