More DLL spec forwarding issues

Shachar Shemesh wine-devel at shemesh.biz
Fri Nov 7 11:59:42 CST 2003

Alexandre Julliard wrote:

>Shachar Shemesh <wine-devel at shemesh.biz> writes:
>

>>I got no reponse for the previous issue I posted (where placing
>>forwards in a spec file did not perform as expected). I have tried to
>>create actual functions that perform the forwards.
>>

>You shouldn't have to do that, the forwards should work. If they don't
>you should debug it and find out why, that's not normal.

The problem with that is that forwards do not show on +relay logs. I'm
not sure why. This makes it almost impossible for me to check what went
wrong.

The current solution started as a debugging aid, and then I found out
that it (unlike the forwarding one) actually works.

             Shachar

--
Shachar Shemesh
Open Source integration consultant