[ros-kernel] SEH question

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 11 11:06:26 CST 2003

Hello Jon,
I have talked with some people in Borland legal and they have offered
to talk with us about a price. I'm sorry but any price for this is to
much. I dont see how we can legaly license a patent and ship the
product as GPL/LGPL. I think the patent is invalid and besides our
current implementation floating around ros-kernel does not violate the
patent.

If anyone has any contact with some of the higher ups at Borland I
would still love to try and talk with them about this.

Thanks
Steven