keyboard warnings

Jérôme Bouat jerome.bouat at wanadoo.fr
Fri Nov 14 07:29:09 CST 2003

Due to recent changes in dlls/x11drv/keyboard.c, I compiled wine with
CVS from 2003/nov/14.

Although I use a french keyboard, the layout has some problems. I
already provided a patch which avoids the warnings but it was a dirty
hack.

Running Microsoft Word 97 shows those warnings:
---
[j at laptop tmp]$ wine /var/wine/Program\ Files/Microsoft\
Office/Office/WINWORD.EXE
fixme:keyboard:X11DRV_KEYBOARD_DetectLayout Your keyboard layout was not
found!
Using closest match instead (French keyboard layout) for scancode
mapping.
Please define your layout in dlls/x11drv/keyboard.c and submit them
to us for inclusion into future Wine releases.
See the Wine User Guide, chapter "Keyboard" for more information.
fixme:x11drv:X11DRV_GetDeviceCaps (0x730): CAPS1 is unimplemented, will
return 0
fixme:icon:DrawIconEx no flags set? setting to DI_NORMAL
fixme:ole:CoRegisterMessageFilter stub
err:clipboard:X11DRV_CLIPBOARD_UpdateCache Failed to cache clipboard
data owned by another process.
fixme:ole:CoRegisterMessageFilter stub
[j at laptop tmp]$