Netmeeting under wine

Lionel Ulmer lionel.ulmer at free.fr
Tue Nov 18 02:01:14 CST 2003

> This guy ask if we could help him to get a win
> app that he uses "Netmeeting" in this case to work with
> the vine "wine" but instead of help he got use this... as its native to
> linux!

Well, we could also have said (and with reasons) 'This is a developper
mailing list - send your support request to wine-users / raise a bug on
BugZilla / post on cemw / come on #WineHQ on FreeNode'.

Imagine the nightmare if all the people asking for Kazaa / HalfLife /
CounterStrike support on #WineHQ started sending mails to this list ?

Note that I agree that Wine seriously lacks efficient supports channels, but
wine-devel is certainly not a support channel (or at least not for such
plain 'Does app X work on Wine ?' requests - on the other hand, any question
where the guy enters sufficiently into details of his debugging and ask
detailed questions is welcome here).

             Lionel

--
		 Lionel Ulmer - http://www.bbrox.org/