Reject wildcards in directory names

Hans Leidekker hans at it.vu.nl
Tue Nov 18 08:18:52 CST 2003

On Monday 17 November 2003 18:47, Hans Leidekker wrote:

> > Which conformance tests fail currently?  I don't see any problems with
> > the kernel DLL tests right at the moment, which is somewhat
> > disconcerting.

[sorry for those repeated mails, I received an error message from
 my mailclient and concluded that the mail hadn't been sent]

I have looked into this a bit more and I think your confusion
stems from the fact that you run 'make test', which doesn't
run tests marked 'todo_wine'. When you run tests by hand e.g:

  wine dlls/kernel/tests/kernel32_crosstest.exe directory

those tests will run (and fail).

Which reminds me that we should remove 'todo_wine' from this
test. Patch attached.

 -Hans

Changelog:
  - Remove 'todo_wine'