using glXGetProcAddressARB

Lionel Ulmer lionel.ulmer at free.fr
Wed Nov 19 04:04:00 CST 2003

On Tue, Nov 18, 2003 at 11:01:13PM +0100, Daniel Skorka wrote:
> The question I'm asking me now is:
> Is it a bug in my libGL because it is returning a wrong string, or
> is it a bug in wine because it is expecting something it shouldn't
> (there's a configure check for glXGetProcAddress as well)?

It's a bug in the DRI libraries that I reported some time ago and should be
fixed in the XFree 4.4 (or 4.5) release of the library part of the DRI.

Note that I plan to do a work-around in the Wine code to handle bad
libraries :-)

For that, could you send me the output of your 'glxinfo' ?

                     Lionel

--
		 Lionel Ulmer - http://www.bbrox.org/