[ros-kernel] suggestion regarding d3d8thk (and directx in general)

Mike Hearn mike at theoretic.com
Wed Nov 19 06:23:11 CST 2003

On Wed, 2003-11-19 at 06:14, Jonathan Wilson wrote:
> Personally, I would like to see Transgaming release all the code that they
> have that is not copy-protection and is not directx under a true
> open-source licence.
> In particular, any enhancements (whatever they may be) to OLE and COM.

They already have. An integrated version is sitting on my hard disk, and
I sent it to Mike as well. So far I haven't had time to actually get it
into a submittable state though. I wish I had time to work on this, OLE
is interesting :( At the moment my Wine time is all spent porting
avimark though.

thanks -mike