Windows programs no more running with the new wine-glibc

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Thu Nov 20 17:13:18 CST 2003

Vincent,
after doing some tests,
even with this applied, I must run Wine several times to have a windows
program starting, otherwise I have the error message.

Do you thnk that downloading prelink is another workaround ?

> If you're hit by this, in file /etc/sysconfig/prelink, change
> PRELINK_OPTS=-mR
> PRELINK_OPTS="-mR --no-exec-shield"

Merci à ton pote et désolé du dérangement ;)

=====
Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle_at_users_dot_sourceforge_dot_net)
 ICQ #170597259
Say NO to software patents
Dites NON aux brevets logiciels