include files

Martin Fuchs martin-fuchs at gmx.net
Fri Nov 21 03:47:03 CST 2003

[Ralf Juengling]
> > What is the status of the include files in msvcrt?

[Alexandre Julliard]
> They should work just fine. Make sure you also import msvcrt if you
> use the headers.

[Ralf Juengling]
> > So my solution to make it compile was to remove wine's
> > 'math.h'. That's why I would say the include files are
> > incomplete. How do other people deal with a case like the
> > one I described?

[Alexandre Julliard]
> By submitting a patch to add the missing definitions <g>

Well, but you did not accept my patch as it declares the functions at the wrong location.
I didn't yet have the time looking in it deeper.

So you agree, they do not "work just fine". There are missing lots of declarations in msvcrt headers: at least math, and string functions.

Martin