Descrepancy between Windows and GLIBC version of [v]snprintf

Daniel Gehriger gehriger at linkcad.com
Wed Nov 26 11:52:51 CST 2003

The symstore.exe tool from the Debugging Tools for Windows fails due to this
error. For now, I patched the symstore.exe to make it work.

I'm not familiar with how the Wine source code is laid out. The solution
would be not to forward these calls to the native library, but provide a
custom implementation, just like the wide-character variants. I can do that,
but I wouldn't know where exactly to add it (user.dll ? msvcrt.dll ? ... ?).

I can write a regression test, though.

Regards,

Daniel