PRIVATE flag sends dllwrap for a loop.

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Wed Nov 26 15:44:24 CST 2003

Steven Edwards <steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com> writes:

> Every binutils I try for mingw gives me this problem. I have not been
> able to find documentation for the private flag for binutils either. I
> guess I can build it from CVS but do the function have to be marked as
> private? I have been using WINE dlls for testing applications with this
> disabled and have not had any problems so far.

It only affects import libs, so the dlls will still work. And actually
the import libs will mostly work too, unless you link an app that
tries to do something stupid. It's mainly needed for building the dlls
with MS tools, so in your case it's OK to remove it. Just don't expect
me to commit that patch <g>

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com