More slides - final draft?

Shachar Shemesh wine-devel at shemesh.biz
Fri Nov 28 08:26:37 CST 2003

Maxime Bellengé wrote:

>Is it just me or some pages of the slides don't display correctly (both
>openoffice and pdf version).
>
>Slide 13 and slide 14 are too long, the last line is not displayed.

Slide 13 is just meant to give a snippet of code. Read the P.S. of my
original post for slide 14.

>Shachar, maybe a picture of a running app would have been nice ?

I'm giving this as a frontal presentation. I'm going to SHOW them a
running app :-)

What I usually do (hoping that the two people who read wine-devel and
may attend won't spoil this for everyone else) is start the presentation
on powerpoint, before I hook the laptop to the projector. Whenever
someone gives a presentation on PowerPoint in a LUG, someone is bound to
say something. You then stop the presentation and show them that, yes,
this is powerpoint, but running on Linux :-D

Personally, I usually switch back to OpenOffice at the point.

--
Shachar Shemesh
Open Source integration & consulting

The opinions expressed in this mail are my own, and do not necessarily
represent the opinions of my employer.
Wait! I am self employed! Hmm...