cvs access && updating news items

Brian Vincent (C) VincentB at coppercolorado.com
Fri Nov 28 17:59:45 CST 2003

Guess I need to be more careful what I wish for..

Jeremy was kind enough to set me up with CVS access to the
web site.  As such, I won't be mailing a copy to wine-patches
any more unless someone thinks it's useful.  The real good
news is each WWN will be posted as soon as I get done writing
it and it should appear more regularly (famous last words..)

Back in March I made this post:
 http://www.winehq.com/hypermail/wine-devel/2003/03/0685.html

If no one objects I'd like to post more stuff to the front
page news section.  In some ways it will repeat items that
will be covered in more detail in each WWN issue.  The idea
is to keep more current with Wine-related press releases
and maybe generate more traffic/interest in Wine.  News items
would definitely include commercial products.

Also, I can get away with more than Jeremy could - it would
have looked kind of shady if he posted something about Codeweavers
but forgot something about TG.  Instead I'll just use my own
judgement to figure out if it's related to Wine.  If someone
disagrees they can just deal with it^H^H^H^H^H^H send me an email.

-Brian Vincent