debugger problems

Gregory M. Turner gmturner007 at ameritech.net
Fri Nov 28 21:50:23 CST 2003

On Friday 28 November 2003 02:54 pm, Eric Pouech wrote:
> Chris Morgan wrote:
> > Anyone taking a look at this?  Eric?
>
> is this only happening with gcc 3.3.2 ? (winedbg works as expected
> here). Did Alexandre latest fixes to debug.l help ?
> A+

Same here with gcc-3.3.1, and in my VM with gcc-3.2.3.  I've been reading
disassembly and adding lots of TRACEs :(  My wine is a few days out-of-date;
will report back once I update to cvs.

--
gmt

"It is to be the assent and ratification of the several States,
derived from the supreme authority in each State, the authority
of the people themselves.  The act, therefore, establishing the
Constitution, will not be a NATIONAL, but a FEDERAL act." --James
Madison, Federalist No. 39