WineX 3.2

Ivan Leo Murray-Smith puoti at inwind.it
Sun Nov 30 16:14:51 CST 2003

As you probably already know, Marek Lipovcan and I build RPMs of WineX for Linux
Red Hat, Suse, Mandrake and compatible distros, and host them (With a bz2 of the
source) on www003.portalis.it/115/
I think this is a fact that could interest a lot of people, would it be OK for me
to add a link to the site in the Commercial Wine Versions section under the link
to Transgaming in the wine binary download page?
BTW I've just published the MDK and Suse RPM of winex 3.2, but only geeks
read this list, so if you're going to try winex it you'll probably compile from
source
anyway.