Regression testing framework

Ferenc Wagner wferi at afavant.elte.hu
Thu Oct 2 08:29:29 CDT 2003

"Dimitrie O. Paun" <dimi at intelliware.ca> writes:

> On Thu, 2 Oct 2003, Jakob Eriksson wrote:
>
>> The feature requests come in faster now and I also have
>> less time to work on this stuff for the moment, so I
>> release my little baby into the wild:
>
> Cool, thanx! It needs to be integrated with the rest of
> the wine build system, maybe a bit of cleanup, etc. I will
> take care of it.

Fantastic!  I was just about to ask Jakob to integrate it
into the Wine tree, and now in place of having to ask I can
see volunteers everywhere!  By the way, I can also pick up
this task (it holds mine back anyway), so only do this Dimi
if you can not spend your time better.  But I am travelling
now, so would be slow.  Shall I go into it or have you
already done this during your lunchtime?
                                                Feri.