Wineconf 2004, otherwise known as...

Tom twickline at skybest.com
Fri Oct 3 00:41:28 CDT 2003

Shachar Shemesh wrote:

> Go for it!
>
> As for content - if nobody vulenteers to pick up this challange, I'll do
> it. I'll have to warn you that you will then have to hear both Alexandre
> and Dimi :-)

Okay, ive set on the side lines about this for the most part...
But here is my $.02, If you dont like it remimber its mine and not
yours! ...

I say we just #$%$ decide where its going to be held. I pick McMurdo..
But I know its not going to be held there..

So my vote is for MN
if its held in MN, I will show, if not i'm out.
I know im not a core developer but I like this project.
And I would just like to have the chance to meet and learn
from everyone. And most of all have some fun!

MN = 1
England =
France =
Germany =
Italy =
Israel =
McMurdo Station antarctica =

I propose we vote on this as no one is going to be happy untill we do.
And in the end whatever the outcome is just call it life.

Now I want my $.02 back!

Tom