uxtheme.dll

Kevin Koltzau kevin at plop.org
Fri Oct 3 18:17:20 CDT 2003

On Friday 03 October 2003 06:51 pm, Ivan Leo Murray-Smith wrote:
> >Going along that path, one possible way to integrate theme support from
> > your native window manager is to extend the .msstyles theme format to
> > enable using exported functions for drawing some controls, which could
> > then make direct GTK/etc calls.
>
> I don't think Alexandre will like the idea of wine having new dependencies,
> like GTK.

I tend to agree, I was simply pointing out some possible options (I am not,
nor plan to, use GTK or any other theming system other then .msstyles from
WinXP at present). Although they would really be dependencies in the same
sense as ARTS or OSS are dependencies. In the GTK case, themes using GTK
would simply not be compiled nor useable if GTK was not available.