Implementation of GetCompressedFileSize[AW]

PETREOLLE Sylvain Sylvain.PETREOLLE at gefco.fr
Fri Oct 3 18:51:25 CDT 2003

Pavel,

I already tried to have some results with the keyboard implementation.
A simple DOS program that calls int16 to do a 'Press any key' doesnt work
today
and needs wineconsole to operate (and only with user backend !)

> Yes, it works.  Thank you!  But I think that interactive programs
> using stdin and stdout should be useful without wineconsole.  stdin should
> not be closed, and of course the programs should not think that it's COM1.
> But I think we'll need to look at Cygwin sources to know what each side
> thinks about the other side.

I will download the bash sources and try to write to the Cygwin mailing list
if they can give some help.
> That almost certainly requires a closer look at Cygwin sources.  My guess
> their implementation of fork() may be OS specific and full of workarounds,
> especially for Win9x.

I updated the bug 443 on Bugzilla. Could the Fun projects page be updated
too ?

PETREOLLE Sylvain
#DMIT/DATO/OPS (exploit at gefco.fr )
+33 (0)1 49 05 29 29