Uninstaller uses wrong icon

Pavel Roskin proski at gnu.org
Fri Oct 3 21:56:20 CDT 2003

On Fri, 3 Oct 2003, Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:

> On Fri, 3 Oct 2003, Pavel Roskin wrote:
>
> > That's great news!  Hopefully I'll be able to exclude wrc from the script
> > to compile Wine programs on Windows.  The new patch goes to wine-patches.
>
> You should be able to use windres/rc instead of wrc on Windows now.
> Please let us know if that is still not the case (or if #ifdefs are
> still required <shrug/>).

Everything if fine.  I put the latest mkwine here
http://www.red-bean.com/~proski/wine/

You can see, it compiles everything except when there the program depends
on Wine features.  Exceptions: avitools, wineconsole, winedbg,
winemenubuilder, winevdm.

There are some minor things windres doesn't like, such as unneeded
backslashes.  The patch goes to wine-patches.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin