Wineconf 2004, otherwise known as...

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Sat Oct 4 10:45:16 CDT 2003

> That said - will someone who attended the previous wineconf tell us how
> many people participated then? How many days of conference can we make it?

There were about 30-40 people (attendance differed on the 2 days);
it was a 2 day event.  Bear in mind that 20 of those folks had their
travel paid for, but I think 30 is a good rough number.

I think 2 days is good.

At the last Wineconf, we had a fair number of 'presentations', and
I think we might do better with a bit less of that, and a bit
more 'working sessions'.

My pet idea was to have an 'installfest',
perhaps the night before, where we brought a stack of CDs and
had Aric and Marcus and all other install experts work feverishly
to get as many of them as possible to install.

Cheers,

Jer