Problem with today's dlls/oleaut32 changes

Gerald Pfeifer gerald at pfeifer.com
Mon Oct 6 02:51:16 CDT 2003

On Sun, 5 Oct 2003, Jon Griffiths wrote:
> What version of gcc are you using? I don't get this warning.

GCC 3.3 and also GCC 3.2.3 diagnoses the problem, IIRC.  I strongly
recommend to use one of these for Wine development, for they really
catch a couple of (real) problems that older versions did not.

> However, It will be gone shortly, all the conversion functions have
> been re-written (patches coming v. shortly).

Cool; yeah, let's wait then.  OTOH:

> "Don't wait for the seas to part, or messiahs to come;
>  Don't you sit around and waste this chance..." - Live

;-)

Gerald
--
Gerald Pfeifer (Jerry)   gerald at pfeifer.com   http://www.pfeifer.com/gerald/