Problem with today's dlls/oleaut32 changes

Jon Griffiths jon_p_griffiths at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 6 08:41:35 CDT 2003

--- Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer.com> wrote:
> GCC 3.3 and also GCC 3.2.3 diagnoses the problem, IIRC.  I strongly
> recommend to use one of these for Wine development, for they really
> catch a couple of (real) problems that older versions did not.

I'm on 3.2.2 and wasn't planning an upgrade any time soon (I recently
upgraded my distro which was painful enough). Are your auto-build
logs available somewhere for checking I haven't added any new
warnings?

> Cool; yeah, let's wait then.  OTOH:

Your wish is my (shell) command - next crop of oleaut32 patches are
sent and will hopefully remove those warnings.

Cheers,
Jon

=====
"Don't wait for the seas to part, or messiahs to come;
 Don't you sit around and waste this chance..." - Live

jon_p_griffiths at yahoo.com