Problem with NONAMELESSUNION on MS_VC and Mingw

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 8 13:47:16 CDT 2003

Hello,
I have been having problems compiling on Mingw and MS_VC + PSDK code
that uses #define NONAMELESSUNION. This is not the first place I have
ran in to this problem. When I try to build libwine I am getting the
following error:

loader.c: In function `fixup_resources':
loader.c:193: error: union has no member named `s3'
loader.c:194: error: union has no member named `s3'
loader.c: At top level:
loader.c:170: warning: `fixup_imports' defined but not used
make: *** [loader.o] Error 1

I had the same problem on MS_VC with the PSDK but I cant test/submut
another report on this right now as my broadband at home on my dev box
with the PSDK is still out. Can anyone else with the PSDK check?

Thanks
Steven