attaching or inlining? what to do when you're stuck with a stupid mail client???

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Wed Oct 8 23:49:46 CDT 2003

On October 8, 2003 05:51 pm, Dave_Belanger at cimmetry.com wrote:
> So what I'm gonna do in the future is inline patches that won't get
> line wrapped and attach the others the way I use too. Hopefully,
> most of them will be inlined.

Thanks Dave,

This is very kind of you, but I think this is too much effort on
your part. I've completely forgot you guys are using Notes
(and 4 spaces tabs! :)), sorry about my winning (my wrists hurt
from typing, and it's rather unpleasant to do all this useless
typing, hope you understand). Anyway, maybe you can convince
Notes to attach them as text/plain? If not, don't worry about it,
I'll try deal with them...

--
Dimi.