Problem with today's dlls/oleaut32 changes

Jon Griffiths jon_p_griffiths at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 10 03:30:38 CDT 2003

Hi,

--- Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer.com> wrote:
> That's an excellent suggestion!  I made the last log available
> right away and hacked the script to automatically publish logs
> from the daily builds from now on:
>   http://rtp.freebsd.org/~gerald/

Great stuff, cheers! The output format is fine, but would it be
possible to rebuild the whole tree each night? that way any warnings
will be present in every log, not just the one day that the change
was committed.

Cheers,
Jon

=====
"Don't wait for the seas to part, or messiahs to come;
 Don't you sit around and waste this chance..." - Live

jon_p_griffiths at yahoo.com