Printer Cartridges - Save up to 90% - Ink jet & Laser Toners jvar-qriry^jvarud(pbz

Tropic-Inks yinfo-t at goodadz.com
Fri Oct 10 23:48:07 CDT 2003

Save 85% on Ink jet Cartridges!

Tropic Inks is dedicated to supplying the Best Replacement Cartridges
on the market today.

We assure, for 3 months from date of purchase, that
your ink jet and laser product is free from defects in
material and workmanship.

Under normal use and storage, this product is
assured to perform as well as or better than the
Original Equipment Manufacturer's (OEM) product.

If the product does not perform to our specifications,
you may return the product for a replacement or
refund.

For more information please visit us at;
http://www.tropic-inks.com

jvar-qriry^jvarud(pbz