Deadlock?

Michael Sauer sauer at okolni.de
Tue Oct 14 12:16:54 CDT 2003

I got this from running Panzer General 3 (which you can get for free at
http://www.the-underdogs.org):

err:ntdll:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 0x40969e80
"../../objects/gdiobj.c: GDI_level" wait timed out in thread 0009, blocked
by 0015, retrying (60 sec)
err:ntdll:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 0x40f227a0 "x11drv_main.c:
X11DRV_CritSection" wait timed out in thread 0015, blocked by 0009,
retrying (60 sec)

Thread 9 blocked by 15 and thread 15 blocked by 9

Can someone help me how to find out, if it's an application error or a
wine error?
I used wine-cvs 14.Oct.2003

thx
  mIc

...und dann war da noch der Statistiker, der in einem Fluß ertrank, der im Durchschnitt nur 10 cm tief war.