[ros-kernel] Re: WINE porting templates

Jason Filby jasonfilby at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 14 14:11:11 CDT 2003

Hi all

I agree that forking should be avoided at all costs. Of course it
will be unavoidable for lower level DLLs such as user32. I'm getting
the tail end of this discussion so someone please fill me in if I'm
missing some big issues. The big deal with be source control
differences between the two projects - we'll probably have to come up
with a document on this to clarify things.

Regards
Jason