[ros-kernel] Re: WINE porting templates

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 16 11:14:07 CDT 2003

--- "Dimitrie O. Paun" <dpaun at rogers.com> wrote:
> For my info, what's the problem with the headers? What headers are
> you using? If not Wine's, why not? It seems we have better headers
> than then w32api guys...

I dont know if better is the right word. WINE has more compleate
headers but they are not the most correct. The w32api people are very
anal (No Offence Danny) about getting changes in to the package. I have
almost never found where something is wrong in w32api. More often than
not things are just missing. The issue we have is that currently there
are 3 or 4 standard sets of headers to deal with. ReactOS internal
headers, WINE headers, w32api headers and the Microsoft headers.

We need a standard SDK/DDK that our projects can share.

Thanks
Steven