[ros-kernel] Re: WINE porting templates

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 18 10:53:45 CDT 2003

--- "Dimitrie O. Paun" <dimi at intelliware.ca> wrote:
> Well, this is nice generic metaphore, but it says nothing about
> _what_ is wrong with Wine's headers :) I mean, how else can we
> fix the problems, if we don't know what's broken?

I agree 100%. Pick a DLL and try to compile it with MS_VC and the PSDK
and you will find out. =P

The last time I checked there were major problems with shell32,ole32,
shlwapi and friends in regards to the macros and structures used. I
have not really had time to check everything and with my cable at home
on my MS_VC box being out it has made fixing these problems even
harder.

I will try to get you a compleate log of all of the problems we have
sometime soon.

Thanks
Steven