winetests: new addition

Ferenc Wagner wferi at afavant.elte.hu
Tue Oct 21 05:07:32 CDT 2003

"Dimitrie O. Paun" <dpaun at rogers.com> writes:

> On October 19, 2003 01:05 pm, Ferenc Wagner wrote:
>
>> Have you got an idea why your patch has not been committed?
>
> Not really. Maybe because I haven't solved the cross compilation
> problem... Alexandre was rather busy with the DLL separation
> work, I didn't want to bother him with this stuff. But now that
> he finished... <g>

It is a shame, but I can not apply your patch...  It gives:

$ patch -p0 <~winetest.patch
patching file configure.ac
patching file programs/winetests/Makefile.in
patch: **** malformed patch at line 48: --- /dev/null   7 Oct 2003 05:24:37 -0500

Line 48 is the second --- /dev/null line.  As you can see, I
tried to tweak the date format, insert empty lines etc., but
nothing helped.  I really feel stupid...

Feri.