Summary of translations

Vincent Béron vberon at mecano.gme.usherb.ca
Tue Oct 21 16:07:13 CDT 2003

Le mar 21/10/2003 à 14:17, Dimitrie O. Paun a écrit :
> On 21 Oct 2003, Vincent Béron wrote:
>
> > This is the current summary of Wine translations.
> >
> > It lists languages for which at least one resource exists.
> >
> > It can be found here:
> > http://mecano.gme.usherb.ca/~vberon/wine/translation
>
> This is great Vincent, but we need to put all this on one
> big matrix, similar to what my silly little script was
> outputing. Having to click 1000 times to see stuff renders
> it a lot less useful. To do this, you will need to know
> all languages, which should go as columns (like now),
> and the resources as different row (like now) but all
> on the same page.

That's for part 2. First extract the correct info from the rc files,
then present it in a meaningful way.

It's not much work to modify the current scheme to do it the way you
propose. I'll probably need a temp file somewhere to keep it efficient
though.

Would a row for each combination resource type+ID be too much?

Vincent