Fix comctl32 conformance test

Hans Leidekker hans at it.vu.nl
Wed Oct 22 03:58:52 CDT 2003

On Wednesday 22 October 2003 08:52, Rolf Kalbermatter wrote:

> the build process. Seems like MS has to fix a few things in their SDK
> to make their import libs match the SDK documentation after those
> functions really got available in the first release of W95 and finally
> got documented this year.

Yes, but what counts for us is what actually exists in their import
libs, regardless of documentation. Of course, documentation would
probably mean more users of those functions, but (if correct) it
would also mean easier implementation for Wine.

> Just a thought, can I use Wine import libs in Visual C ;-) ?

I haven't tried (I don't have MSVC). But it should be possible.
I think Wine is supposed to achieve this type of compatibility
as well. You could then - say - use MSVC to write an application
that links against a wine-only lib - say - x11drv.

 -Hans