Proposal to resolve the issue of the broken wine-users gateway

Dimitrie O. Paun dimi at intelliware.ca
Thu Oct 23 17:15:08 CDT 2003

On 23 Oct 2003, Jeremy Newman wrote:

> The software I mentioned to Jer that we could implement is
> Phorum. http://phorum.org/ I've played with it in the past,
> and integrating it into the current site is dead easy.

Yes, something like this I had in mind, so that people can
comment on the story. Whether it's slashcode or not I don't
really care, but I think it would be very nice to have something
like so. For example, when posting an interview people may
want to ask little questions, etc., stuff that does not
belong on the mailing lists.

--
Dimi.