WineConf 2004

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Sun Oct 26 13:38:57 CST 2003

Yes, sorry, I've been quite remiss.  Things are a bit crazy here
at the moment (we ship version next tomorrow), but I very much mean
to have an official announcement and web site up asap.

Also, since there will be some Wine folks on the move right
around the same time as LinuxWorld NY, I've put in for a table
for winehq.org at LinuxWorld NY - don't know if we'll get it,
but I thought that might be another interesting wrinkle for some
folks.

So please, bear with me; I should have something together
fairly quickly.

Cheers,

Jeremy