Fix comctl32 conformance test

Hans Leidekker hans at it.vu.nl
Mon Oct 27 15:47:28 CST 2003

On Mon, 27 Oct 2003, Jakob Eriksson wrote:

> Why is this not applied?

Because the problem was with MinGW's import lib, not with Wine's comctl
conformance test. I have submitted a patch to MinGW but it's not applied
yet (it has generated quite a discussion over there by the way).

> Would be nice to have when cross compiling works.

Exactly. I'm trying to get all conformance tests to build and run myself.
Building is fine but for -luuid and -ldxguid for which Wine has no Makefile
support yet. When that comctl patch get's into MinGW all tests will run
too (on Win2k as well as on Wine itself).

 -Hans