Forwards exports - anyone?

Robert Shearman R.J.Shearman at warwick.ac.uk
Wed Oct 29 12:35:53 CST 2003

Yes. Example from kernel32.spec:
@ stdcall RtlMoveMemory(ptr ptr long) ntdll.RtlMoveMemory
This is a function called RtlMoveMemory that forwards to the ntdll function
RtlMoveMemory (the names don't have to be the same).

I believe this is exactly the way you want to do it as the same has been
done for the *Wrap functions in SHLWAPI (which are effectively a
mini-unicows.dll).

Rob