[dx88] Cull fix

Michael Günnewig MichaelGuennewig at gmx.de
Wed Oct 29 14:11:05 CST 2003

Jason Edmeades <us at the-edmeades.demon.co.uk> writes:

> Michael - See if this helps with your map / figure problems...

Sorry, but it doesn't helped. Also the other ones doesn't helped. The
fixme's

  fixme:d3d_surface:IDirect3DSurface8Impl_LockRect
  fixme:d3d:IDirect3DDevice8Impl_SetRenderTarget
  fixme:d3d:IDirect3DDevice8Impl_ResourceManagerDiscardBytes

also still appear as before.

Do you want a new "-debugmsg +d3d8,+d3d_surface" log or pherhaps the
texture snapshots? But I couldn't create any of them before next week,
because I'm going sailing over the weekend.

  Michael