Installshield7 notes

Gregory M. Turner gmturner007 at ameritech.net
Wed Oct 29 16:46:16 CST 2003

On Wednesday 29 October 2003 03:29 pm, Carlos Lozano wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Here goes some notes about how to install installshield 7 programs
> with the actual wine releases (sorry, i haven't been able to install
> without some natives DLLs).

Could you recommend any particular installer that fails to me (preferably
something I can download for free)?  I'd be happy to take a look at this,
although I can't make any promises as some code-paths (like stubless proxies)
are not likely to be fixed anytime soon.

--
gmt

"To take from one, because it is thought his own industry and that
of his fathers has acquired too much, in order to spare to others,
who, or whose fathers, have not exercised equal industry and skill,
is to violate arbitrarily the first principle of association,
the guarantee to everyone the free exercise of his industry and
the fruits acquired by it." --Thomas Jefferson