Source release and download directory

Jakob Eriksson jakob at vmlinux.org
Mon Sep 1 12:00:27 CDT 2003

Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:

>On September 1, 2003 04:40 am, Jakob Eriksson wrote:
>

>Yes, just get rid of everything but the xd.c file, and
>place that one in the same dir with the other stuff, no
>need for a subdir.

ok.

>In the Makefile, have a variable with all the tests,
>like so:
>
>TESTS =	\
>	dlls/advapi32/tests/advapi32 \
>	dlls/comctl32/tests/comctl32 \
>	dlls/dsound/tests/dsound \
>
>Just include the base name in list, you can construct
>the actual .exe name from here:
>
>CROSSTESTS = $(TESTS:%=%_crosstest.exe)

ok.

This is what is in my queue of requests so far:

http://vmlinux.org/cgi-bin/aegis.cgi?file@chan_awdev+project@regression-builder

>WINETESTS = $(TESTS:%=%_test.exe.so)
>
>BTW, we should do things in a portable manner, so that
>winetests builds and runs under Linux as well. That is
>to say, we should be able to build winetests under linux,
>in which case it should just package WINETESTS. The
>above will move us in the right direction.

But why?  I thought running the regrtest.exe with Wine was sufficient.
Or is the problem
Wine is reporting itself as Windows NT and we can not tell the
difference in the
mail?

>Sure, but the faster we get it into the tree, the better.
>Witness winecfg for why this is the case :)

True, but I have also learnt from elsewhere that it is best that there
is something
substantial before it is handed over.   ;-)

Jakob