Move Wine internal headers

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Mon Sep 1 19:39:26 CDT 2003

Vincent Béron <vberon at mecano.gme.usherb.ca> writes:

> winegcc doesn't include eg /usr/include, so the headers referencing
> internal ones (mostly OLE related) fail. I thought it was cleaner to
> move wine internal stuff than to break down the includedir variable in
> Makefile to get to the parent of /usr/include/wine, ie /usr/include.

OK, I see. I think the idea with winegcc at this point is that if you
install Wine in a non-standard directory, you have to specify the
include path yourself, just like you need to ensure the Wine tools are
in your PATH. Besides, this shouldn't be an issue once the standard
includes are fixed to no longer reference the wine/obj_* ones.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com