config error

Vincent Béron vberon at mecano.gme.usherb.ca
Tue Sep 2 05:39:24 CDT 2003

Le mar 02/09/2003 à 05:20, Michael Stefaniuc a écrit :
> On Tue, Sep 02, 2003 at 10:49:45AM +0200, Moreno wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > When i try to use the variable ${HOME} in the wine config file don't
> > work.
> >
> > some one can tell me if there is a reson or is a bug?
> Support for the use of enviroment variables in the config file was
> removed not too long ago. You need to replace ${HOME} with the actual
> path to your home directory.

Actually, you need to use DOS style environment variables, ie %HOME%
rather than $HOME.

The sample config file does that for F:, and the patches for the
documentation have been sent yesterday. Michael, could you do the same
thing for installation-und-konfiguration.german, to keep it in sync with
the rest please?

Vincent