[ANN] Conformance testing campaign

Ferenc Wagner wferi at afavant.elte.hu
Wed Sep 3 08:49:45 CDT 2003

Jakob Eriksson <jakob at vmlinux.org> writes:

> I can see the benefit of running MSVC compiled tests too.
> Maybe we can include them too in winetests.exe somehow.

Two different builds should suffice, IMHO.

> Maybe I could do the output exactly like yours.

That would be nice.  I am not too rigid, though.  Have a
look at runtests.bat, and reproduce that.  The second
(blank) line in the result is not necessary, that is a
peculiarity of ver, which does not seem to return enough
information prior to XP anyway.  I thought about
distributing my own ver-sion.  The build-tag at the end of
the first line can contain anything.

If you could arrange that crashing tests die silently
(ie. without silly dialog boxes), that would be really
great!

Feri.